If Office activation fails, you will see Unlicensed Product or Non-commercial Use / Unlicensed Product in the title bar of your Office applications, and most Office features are disabled. To restore all Office features, you must resolve the problem that causes the activation to fail.
Here the clear procedure of solving Unlicensed Product Error Office 2019 or Non-commercial Use / Unlicensed Product in the title bar of your Office applications
Try logging in with all your personal email addresses in case you bought Office with a different email address. If you are at work or school, you may need to log in with your professional or educational account instead of your personal email account.
To verify if your Microsoft account is associated with Office, log in to Services and subscriptions. Your Office product or Office 365 subscription must appear there. Otherwise, your email address will not work to log in to Office.
Activation may fail if you have so many copies of Microsoft Office installed. Uninstall the previous version of Office that you are not using before continuing with troubleshooting.
1. Open Control Panel by following the steps below for your operating system:
• Windows 10 On the Windows 10 taskbar, type Control Panel in the Type here to search box, select Control Panel in the search results and then select Programs and Features.
• Windows 8.1 or 8 Right-click the Start button (lower-left corner), select Control Panel and then select Programs and Features.
2. Programs and features box (upper right corner) of Programs and features, search for the word office. If more than one version appears, right-click the version you are not using and select Uninstall.
3. After the uninstall process is complete, restart your computer.
4. Open an Office application and log in, if prompted.
5. If Office is not yet activated, try running an online repair as described in Repairing an Office application to fix the remaining installation of Office. If you still cannot activate, continue with the next step.
If you have an Office 365 home subscription, make sure it is still active and, if necessary, renew your subscription.
If you do not have Office 365, you can go to Step 4: Troubleshoot Office activation problems.
Select your version of Office for troubleshooting steps:
If you have tried the previous troubleshooting steps and Office is not licensed yet, you can solve the activation errors yourself.
We are providing chat support services with related Microsoft products like office, outlook, antivirus, etc., So you can follow the above steps after that it is not possible. So at that time can contact immediately and solved your issue within a short period of time.